So i have these problems but honestly i don't know if they're problems ... i think they're gifts but they seems to be curses... #1 See i have this innate ability to bring emotions in people out... example: One of my best friends in the whole world had never been able to speak her heart to anyone when she's frustrated about something no one would ever know, when she feels bad about something no one would never know when she doesn't like something or someone no one would ever know... and some how she manages to be the most cheerful, loving, easy going, person i know (lack of stress)... but not to long ago i asked why... and when i ask why i mean i ask WHY to the Nth degree... "Why cant you express yourself what makes speaking your heart so difficult...?" I haven't ever bitten my tongue for anyone, i don't beat around the bush, and i definitely don't lead people to believe one thing and it's really another.... I guess cause i despise fakeness and fake people. And at first she was like i don't know!!! i don't know!!! but i wouldn't let up SO she broke down being that I'm her best friend it wasn't hard for her to express herself to me. Now she's brand new (kind of bitchy) but hey she's keeping it real... (gift or curse)
#2 To me what you say means a lot... I'm a words person i understand words very well I'm a listener.. I'm attentive even when I'm not engaged I'm listening and watching interactions around me (people watcher)... example You say well jag I feel like this but you mean you feel like that and the way you said it is as if you mean it like this so i take it like this and not like that and you get mad... SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY... (gift or curse?)
I digress, as i said before i always ask why? Because to me there's a reason for everything...(gift or curse?)
Another problem i have is with Hypothetical questions and statements (IF questions)i tend to hypothetically answer them and it seems to make people upset. (if... if... was a fifth we'd all be drunk) exxxxample... planning a trip (scenario) IF I would have remembered then we could have went there...my response... "Well you didn't so what are we doing???" In that sentence I'm not being a smart ass I'm just saying we can only go with what is real not Hypothetical... (gift or curse?)
Do you think these are gifts or curses?
Or am i just an asshole
2 comments:
hmmmmm i would say the "observer" (listener/watcher) part is a gift for sure! i do it alllllllll the time! words mean so much to me!
i listen to the words people use when they talk to me and its not just when i am talking to people either. i LISTEN to the lyrics of songs and FEEL the words in books too.
the fact that you actually pay attention is a gift, some people go thru life with out SEEING things they need to see, good or bad.
thanks mich... I see... I also am touch by music and movies and poetry and stories and blogs...and your kind words
Post a Comment