So... I'm in a little rut right now mentally I'm bored and unsatisfied...and i need encouragement... i had to find something to change my train of thought and this is something i found in old notes from high school...
My Successful mindset
Physically( Playing sport/ working out)
Mentally (Developing the mind)
Spiritually(Getting to know God more each day)
Socially(Building relationships and developing lasting friends)
Financially( Being financially responsible)
Family(Love all of your family all of your life unconditionally)
they know that it is not the result of accident... or chance or good fortune... or fate, but is built day by day by day one page at a time.
As I develop a successful life, I will also learn how to gain mastery of myself and knowledge of how to handle obstacles that will arise all of my life between me and my efforts to reach goals. In my successful life, I learn each day... how to prevent or stop the development of negative emotions... How to control my thinking, attitude, and habits.
People who learn how to establish goals, with a disregard of obstacles, and set their sights on achieving them...SUCCEED!!
Whatever you vividly... ardently desire...sincerely believe... and enthusiastically act upon must inevitably come to pass.
Change you mind im changing mine
2 comments:
Not sure if you're into it or not, but I recently read The Secret. I am in the process of re-reading it... It's pretty much just what you said, sometimes seeing it a different way solidifies it for us though!
You know self-help books are amusing and all but seriously, I am always getting the short end of the stick. So I decided to pray. Sounds funny but I sit there for a good 30 minutes and ta to God. Changed me drastically I must say.
Post a Comment