
Thanks to Tawny's photo shoot i had and ideal...
http://intricatelyt.blogspot.com/
Running out of gas was the least of my worries this morning. As i walk up this long whined road i see someone coming my way. "She" amazing stood short in statue but tall in beauty and elegance. Her no shooed walk convinced me, she had confidence. The closer we got the easier it was to see her confidence the glow she had made me smile. The gas can seemed to get heavy as we past one another. " Hi" was all i could say knowing deep down i needed to find a gas station. With a sweet melodic voice she says "Hello" I damn near melted as the dimples showed in her cheeks as she smiled at me. I quickly turn away attempting not to stare and continue on my walk of shame. When i turned back for the last time i noticed she was looking back at me i tipped my hat slightly, with a wavy of her hand the angel with the white dress on disappeared. Damn!
2 comments:
I really liked this, the girl in the pic is gorg
LOL I love it....thx!! :)
Post a Comment