Monday, June 29, 2009

Project Specimen

OK so as you all know i no longer play arena football and for the last 3 weeks I've been lazy as hell. Not exercising not eating right not doing what i would do if i were playing the game i love... but as of today this all will change... I'm starting PROJECT SPECIMEN... I'm putting myself on a workout regimen and diet it's only gonna last six weeks but by the end of this six weeks i should be a SPECIMEN fit for breeding purposes...

Body for life

4 comments:

NightFall914 said...

What are the details?
My gym just closed and I gotta re work my fitness plan.....may just get on p90x again.

JaG said...

I'm taking the "Body for Life" modifying the time period by adding some of my high intensity running training that i did for football. So instead of 12 weeks it's six.

Mich said...

is there a link or something to the "Body For life" program?

JaG said...

Magically appears the link... body for life