Tuesday, May 19, 2009
People are so sometimey!!!
People are so sometimey... sometimes they wanna be your friend sometime they don't sometimes they wanna talk sometimes they don't i dont get it... i guess because i have such a keen sense to fakeness i can see through the mask of most people. but sometimes i get fooled too(rare but it happens) some individuals seem so genuine that it's hard to see them any other way... and then they flip kinda like that Jay-Z song "it was all good just a week ago" i just assume not make new friends or even associates for that matter. I dont like shade tree type people... i makes me wonder am i shady or sometimey because i attract some of the shadiest people aside from my bestfriends it seems like no ones real anymore. Am i wrong for thinking that? Are there still real straight to the point no thumb chasing people out there? No for real are you real or are you sometimey?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, I know so many folks that are sometimey. NO GOOD.
I think that shady people are attracted to nice people because they know they aren't going to suspect the person isn't being 100 percent. I dislike people like that so much cause it starts to make you mistrust everyone lol
Post a Comment