Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Blogger Award: Honest Blogger


Okay so i forgot to post this so im posting it now ... I got this award from Jillz and without further a due
This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blogs content or
design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.'

“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!'
"
Ten Honest Things About JaG:
1. If my life was a movie the opening credits song would be Party life (Jay-z) the song i would wake up to would be Impossible( Kanye feat twista) and over all life song would be Brand new(Drake)
2. I get annoyed on a regular people in general just get on my nerves i expect everyone to think like me.. is that bad?
3. I wish i was a little bit taller... lol wish i was a baller... wish i had a rabbit with a hatch in the back a 10 inch spoiler... lol
4. I believe like most of ya'll tomorrow ain't promised so live for today.
5. My alter ego's name is "The black margrita"...
6. I thought i was in love with almost every girl i dated.
7. I day dream often and i dream in color
8. I have the most vivid imagination in the world I'm still laughing about a joke told two weeks ago
9. I'm O.C.D. about the order in which i eat my candy like skittles or star burst even m&ms have to be separated by color
10. I consider myself a modern day Renaissance man- meaning i am a jack of all trades which is my gift and curse...cause I'm great at a lot of things but not awesome at any.

And the 7 awardees are:
Dani-yel
Laur
Nay
Tuotierugif
Far
Sydnimichael
K-dub

5 comments:

Farah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Far said...

yay youre so sweet thanks Jag ;)

Jillian said...

LOL @ black margarita...

and i can definitely see you being OCD about candy lol

danyelsblog said...

thank you but i need a day or two to process what i am supposed to do now...pretty sick...

A said...

Thanks for the award Mr. Renaissance man ;)