Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dreaming the Conclusion

Fuck it i know but i cant help fuck it is the only phrase that fits logically...
i have to suck it up...
i must not mess this up...
but what if she...
never mind the extra...
i think this could be...
well how can that...
you know what...
i cant keep...
it's making me...
but what if she doesn't...
then I'll be..
Well shit damn it to hell... fuck it this is it...
I fell in love with "she"...
it didn't work out because of me...
my stipulation were far to deep...
and that was the end of we...
dream ended.

7 comments:

Jillian said...

i KNEW IT!!!

hahahahaha

danyelsblog said...

interesting...dreams or reality?

JaG said...

dan-yel of course you know it's a reality

JaeSpenc said...

Love it... very unique.

(btw, thanks for following me on twitter :) )

JaeSpenc said...

Ok... I just went back and read the other parts... I'm confused... you went to the sexy lawyers house to fix her A/C... but you now have a crush on her and you may or may not has had sex?

Wow. I'm really confused. lol...

danyelsblog said...

i see...hmmm...

JaG said...

NO jaespenc all the dream sequences go together the sexy laywer has nothing to do with that dont be confused (dreaming, dreaming remix, dreaming part3 and dreaming the conclusion) and one of them makes reference to "she".. but that is all.