Okay,
Normally when i begin a post it starts as nothing and turn into this array of words meaning a lot, sometimes coming out as gibberish. i often wonder do my followers/readers really understand what I'm talking about because in my mind it sounds/reads so profound and seems so simple to logically put the metaphors and similes together that i keep writing, or when i write in poem style do my readers realize that i was not meaning to rhyme or to be poetic it just came out that way. When I'm in the mist of a storm in my mind the things that come out aren't whole sentences... their always fragments that make no sense at all. Like in the newspaper by the comics they have the word jumble, sudoku, and crossword puzzles, my thoughts are a mix of all four (that includes the comics). Is it weird for me to read my thoughts and hate every word of it cause i don't think their gonna get it? Is it weird for me to read my thought and think i know what I'm talking about but will they? How do i clarify the mystery's of my mind without losing my creativeness? I've never wanted to be like anyone but me. I have always been a very visual person and can visualize the greatest and the worst things but what if i didn't have that would i be dull. I don't intend on changing but i do often wonder if i were to start writing as i thought would a book i wrote be bought... how many times does a peace of mind talk? Never cause it wouldn't be peaceful if it talked. i won't apologise for my sudoku like codes and crossword like poems and jumbled up words that make more sense to me. i wont apologise for my half true stories that sometimes are more than half true and sometimes not true at all... I wont apologise for following you...i will ask... Would you answer a question if i asked?
4 comments:
good. don't apologize. you're intriguing to me.
uuummm as stated in previous post...
what's the question? lol
you already know i think you are wonderful!...and despite some of your codes and writings being a little over my head at times...you've definitely encouraged me to push myself in the creative writing realm ;)...
which by the way yes part 3 coming tonight! LOL
I feel like that sometimes, I will try to explain how I feel but don't believe I have the right words to get the message across...or the people I'm talking to just don't want to get it lol But I feel there's certain things that can include something like your writing where it's only meant for some people to read and understand and for others to read and take a different meaning from it? idk lol
I enjoy the creative form that your thoughts take on...but in that same token if someone is trying send me a message i prefer it to be blunt and to the point. I don't get hints. I don't decipher codes well...i feel it is being presumptous...and again personally i say...if you asked ME a question i would answer it.
Post a Comment