
Try me if you want to...
No No sweetheart it ain't about what I'm gonna do
it's about that tough talk and all that bullshit you going through...
OK I'm the nicest guy you'll ever never meet and if you have met me you know... to know me is to love me and if you don't love me you got a major character flaw... Na just kidding... actually no I'm not but anyway everyone who is close to me knows I'm a nice guy raised in the south(well not quite the south Midwestern south like Kentucky shit but below the Mason Dixon line)... so i know what shivery is and i open doors pay for dinner yes ma'am no ma'am yes sir no sir, please and thank you all the time with my country ass accent and lovely smile it's charming and makes everyone comfortable i can get along with pretty much anyone i can converse with anyone...FYI(that is the correct term for conversation not conversate sorry a pet pev of mine when people say conversate and it's not actual and recognized word even bling is recognized but anyway)... I'm a man not a boy not a kid i know my boundaries i know myself and i am comfortable with me... but let's get really into why I'm saying this...
We all have flaws first let me say that but am i wrong for not putting up with flaws? My mother says I'm crazy for not being able to sustain a relationship... i just say I'm picky mom proceed to spat off reasons it didn't work... I love women every element... from the softness of their skin to their emotionality... OK on the real I'm an asshole but I'm an asshole with reason i haven't being the man that i am today all my life... of course not I went thru my Coming to America stage when i wanted to "sow my royal oats" but I've always felt like wanted a girlfriend all in high school and college, while i did that... no i didn't technically (keyword: women would say) cheat but i have been in the Grey Area dundundun!!!( working on a relationship, talking to, or semi-exclusive) and started talking to other women does that make me a cheater? Even though I've grown out of that my mom used to say once a cheater always a cheater is that really a cheater though i feel like my definition is justified because my dad was a cheater he was married and got my mom pregnant at a young age now that is a cheater(T.M.I.)...and i know guyS who are married that have no remorse have sex with other women... OK i only ask because as i stated above I'm a gentlemen with a kind heart good moral background and a pleasE Her in every way and i know many many men that are full blown DOGS or DAWGS that have the most amazing women by their sides... How does the nice guy with hood tendencies and perfectionist ways get a trophy wife? I know the religionist answer tell me something i don't know...
2 comments:
lol @ if you know me and don't love me you have a major character flaw...LOL
i think it's a beautiful thing to know what you want and hold your needs/wants to a high standard and not settle for anything less...however i do find it to be detrimental when you become so rigid about it that minor perceived "flaws" become the end all be all..a key part of relationships is compromise...learning and growing...so to discount someone because their finger nails are plum and their toe nails are red would be ridiculous LOL (sorry Katt Williams flashback)
as far as the cheating...i think it officially becomes cheating when you are seeking meaningful fufillment from another individual other than your significant other...and that's fufillment in any way that could detract from your relationship...so it doesn't need to be a physical thing...so if in a relationship, you are still out getting numbers, going on "dates" or as men would say "just hangin out" with new females...that's a form of cheating...it's not threat level RED..but maybe orange or yellow....
(sorry for long response lol)
Are you the nice guy with hood tendencies? If so it seems with all your attributes you can easily get a girl, the problem seems to be keeping her.
It’s most defiantly good to know what you can and can’t tolerate in a relationship, but then when you take that to a point of obsessive perfection then you may be taking it too far lol. As Jillian said as annoying as it is relationships are about compromise, growth and change.
Why do you demand so many boxes to be ticked by these girls? You say you want a trophy wife right? To me a trophy wife has stereotypical attributes that everyone finds attractive, just something good to look at, brought out as and when you need her to make you look good.
You need to find your own idea of a good wife/gf, not a trophy, but a woman who will respect and love you, who will have some flaws, but remember no one is perfect.
As for cheating/ playing the field, for me it goes as follows:
If you both know you’re not that serious then it’s not cheating,
If one thinks you’re serious then it is.
xx
Post a Comment