Thursday, March 19, 2009

LOok HeRe

Good morning!!!!

Honestly if your reading this either its not morning anymore or you just so happen to stumble across this blog well welcome... And thank you for taking the time out to read/listen/ entertain your imagination with my mental voice. So... if this is your first time reading me please go back throughout my blogs and choose one or two and read them... my favorites are some of the first entries like "Seems like Ur ready", "The infamous kiss"... Unlike some bloggers i tend to write more creatively but for some reason i feel like running my mouth right now... Now pay attention cause my thoughts are run-on sentences that never really end and i have to say what i think else i get flabbergasted and frustrated... so i write to relieve stress, reveal dreams, to acknowledge people and to express my mind and soul!!!

O Shout out section:
Yes Yes I follow a lot of people I am fans/friends/ just plain stalkers probably to some.... with that said this is the shout out section:
My Mom ( my strength) "Keep your eyes on the prize boy!"
My Nanny aka Grandmother (my Idol) " You can do all things through Christ"
Danielle:( my heart) "I see your Halo"
Benecia, Anton, Askia: (my besties) "The Chief aka ATL's #1 bartender" ," Malik The pretty one"and "The Queen of the Hills" ha ha!!
Leah Labelle & Zewdy: ( The song birds) " I get chills just thinking about them singing", and Leah is also an artist, plus you can check both these ladies out on you-tube.
Alexis Belon: (The east coast mentality)" Gotta love it"
Janay (The Bus ride)" What's in the secret box"
Jillian ( The Faithful response) Always encouraging to know someone reading.
There are many more blogs i follow please check them out.
Enough shout outs....
well the daily experience is just about over enjoy enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Jillian said...

what time zone are you in? lol

love Leah Labelle..

have a great rest of the week and weekend!!! :)

JaG said...

eastern!!! lol

danyelsblog said...

Aww...sweetheart! Thank you! You are my heart too and I am glad that I haven't annoyed you to death yet. It has been a trying week but reading just that one line from you helped!

hVnLyViSiOn said...

So ummm...how long have we known each other and my name is still spelled wrong. Dang, thats messed up...I still love you though (our box was blown up, remember?!!!???)