As i look into her eyes i realize she'll be by my side forever till i die
and
I cant lie it feels so fly that i might cry....
why?
cause she's the only one that understands
never talks back walks out or makes plan...
I feel right at home when she's on... she's home....
shoot let me go so i can say my vows loud and clear
in front of all these people here
I do solemnly swear to tell my heart
keep it real, never fear to shed a tear
yeah!!!
i hope you forever hear everything I'm saying here
i love you dear...
1 comment:
Blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along the riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they go right on producing delicious fruit. JEREMIAH 17:7-8
Post a Comment