Thursday, August 13, 2009

When we first met

When we first met it was tragic... A few friends... James, Ryan, Myke, and i were hanging out in the lobby of our dorm. Just shooting the shit doing what college sophomores do talk about girls... hit on girls and plan for the next campus party.

So she walks in the door and all conversation stops... damn... I think to myself she has the potential to be a dime. She was about 5'3" Light skinned nice body. She wore glasses but hidden behind those glass were some amazingly beautiful almond colored eyes. She was dressed sort of like a middle school teacher khaki shorts and a button down blouse very classy.

Hi she said James screamed in my ear as i snapped out of the trans. Oh Oh hi! Whats your name? I'm Daemon. I'm Kya. Nice to met you Kya all the guys say in unison. So this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship she's nice, nice looking, and friendly. Yep! it's on... Plus, she keeps giving me this eye like she's trying to see through my clothes or something.

Anyway, conversation continues so Kya what's your major? I'm an English major, she says with so much confidence i all most fall out of my chair. Well...Damn! You sure are sure of that aren't you? i responded. Yes, I'm sure Daemon... as matter of fact I'm positive I can't waste my time, I going to get my masters too she says with an attitude.
O she's feisty guys i like that.

To bad you don't have a chance.

Ooh the fellas errupted.

Really you must not know who i am, i reply.

I don't really care who you are you're nobody to me.

i will be... i thought to myself. OK we'll see. Now this girl seemed to act like she was out of my league but from the twang in her voice and the bounce in her step i can make her mine in no time...

3 comments:

Katlynne/Ms. Downlow said...

You're Back! With major motivation, I see. Interesting! Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Sure miss your comments on my site, Jag.

Katlynne LaSalle
aka ms. downlow
mydownlowlife.blogspot.com

Miss.Stefanie said...

DO YOU FEEL MOTIVATED NOW?

jk...Hope you do. Im ready to read your blog again!

The Creative Mixx said...

Glad to see you're back.....

Can't wait to hear how this pans out either...