Wednesday, January 21, 2009
The infamous Kiss
" I whisper in her ear just relax i said as i lifted her out of her heels and onto her desk. "But Mr. summm..."," Shhhhhhh." i put my finger over her lips as i kissed her inner thigh. You can't dooooooooweee. She squealed as I ran my fingers along the inner most seam of her panties. Pink, lace, see through, with the bra to match...Victoria's Secret. I pulled back the seam just to taste her a little. I hear her moan, which excites me more. She wraps her legs around me and caresses my locks. As her passion grows she becomes more aggressive. She moans louder...and Louder..."Da...da...Daddy...Im.. Come, Come, Comin-g!" I look up to see that she is biting her bottom lip, her body begins to gyrate and then she falls still. I hear her breathing deeply. She grabs my arms and pulls me close towards her. "I want you" she whispers. I immediately slid her keyboard and pendulum pen to the side as she laid back on her desk. I hover over her body barely touching her as I reach down and gradually insert my massive erection slowly penetrating "Oh shhhh you feel so good. Mr. Summmm she moans in my ear. "Wake Up Mr. Summers!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll be the first to respond this is real good i can see the whole scene i wish i was there... whew
freaky.
ok, where's the rest??!!
lol
DAAAMMNN.
my my.
thatss hott.
Post a Comment